Duties and Responsibilities:
Health educators provide information on health and health related issues. They can assess health training needs and plan health training needs and plan health education programs .they may specialize according to specific health concerns, illnesses, or work or training setting. Health educators may work as independent consultants or in health departments, community organizations, business, hospitals, schools, or government agencies. Health educators often:
- Preform health training needs assessments.
- Design and develop health education programs.
- Publish health education materials, information papers, and grant proposals.
- Develop health education curriculum.
- Teach health in public and private schools.
Average Salary: $20,000-$35,000
Students should take college preparatory courses during high school.
Health educators have, as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree, to be certified or licensed to teach health in public schools requires a master’s degree and successful completion of a written exam in many states.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!