I’m always amazed by what can result when you’re just trying to use stuff up. These little nuggets were inspired by the “Pizza Skins” app at Uno’s which I kindof had a hankering for tonight. Sorry Uno’s, these are your new rival.
Mini Ranch Potato Cups
- 1 large tube (8-ct) Pillsbury crescent dough
- 1-1/2 lb red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 c half and half
- 1 T unsalted butter
- 1/2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch powder
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/4 t fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
Put the potatoes in a pot and fill with cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fork tender. Drain and return the potatoes to the pot. Add the half and half, butter, Ranch, salt, and pepper, and mash with a potato masher. Taste for seasoning, especially salt. Set aside.
Preheat oven to…
View original post 63 more words